Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wake-up call



This is the morning that Michiko burns all her "before" photos.

This is the morning that Joe decides he will break up with his girlfriend if the weather report is good.

This is the morning that Jess converts the work slush pile into a table-full of origami pieces for her boss' desk; when arranged, the pieces spell out "I QUIT".

This is the morning that Alex gets his licence back and can stop faking his enjoyment of walking everywhere.

This is the morning that Tarek gets a text message from his accountant girlfriend, suggesting their relationship may not be "solvent".

This is the morning that Marina decides to increase her luck in life by kissing more inanimate objects - her bank card, her student ID, her train ticket.

This is the morning that Bernard will re-rehearse his lines for the last time before actually calling her.

This is the morning that Elsa starts to leave music boxes in random elevators across the city.

This is the morning that everyone wakes up to new bearings.

1 comment:

Dylan Brandon said...

I had the pleasure of working closely with Benjamin lee for several years as business partners. During the time that Ben served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above goal and this can only be attributable to Ben hard work. I appreciate your hard work also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan in any such kindly contact Mr Ben on  247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp    +1---989-394-3740 . Mr Ben is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond wok and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.